We cut over to a new phone and internet provider yesterday. We use Office365 for our email and we have a connector setup in Office365 to recognize SMTP traffic and a rule on our firewall to allow that traffic. We changed the IP addresses in the 2 spots in Office365 Connector and one other place. No SMTP traffic is moving- Scan to Email- applications that send alerts and application that have email functionality built in have all stopped working. Email is flowing just fine otherwise- just nothing that relies on straight up SMTP service.
We have opened a ticket with Microsoft but I with this much functionality missing- some of them critical- I was proactively hoping that I might find some help here.