Need to edge out the competition for your dream job? Train for certifications today.
"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.
2. New in blue menu
3. Choose a template, or just start with a Blank Drawing
4. Draw rectangles or circles using the tools in Home > Tools > dropdown control that shows a rectangle, line, pencil, ellipse, etc.
5. Drag shapes from stencil on left if you started with a template.
6. Connect shapes using the Connector tool (Home > Tools > Connector)
7. Add text to shapes: click shape and start typing, or double-click to edit existing text.
From novice to tech pro — start learning today.
Premium members can enroll in this course at no extra cost.
Please enter a first name
Please enter a last name
Must be at least 4 characters long.
Join and Comment