Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by
"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.
Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.
2. New in blue menu
3. Choose a template, or just start with a Blank Drawing
4. Draw rectangles or circles using the tools in Home > Tools > dropdown control that shows a rectangle, line, pencil, ellipse, etc.
5. Drag shapes from stencil on left if you started with a template.
6. Connect shapes using the Connector tool (Home > Tools > Connector)
7. Add text to shapes: click shape and start typing, or double-click to edit existing text.
From novice to tech pro — start learning today.
Premium members can enroll in this course at no extra cost.