Hello Experts. My company has more then 40 different domains in our 1 AD, 1 Exchange 2013 env, with about 3000 users world wide, with more then 70 office locations. We are looking to move to O365, azure. My questions are:
1. Is it possible to have more then 70 site to site vpn(tunnels) connections to azure to a single tenant? Is there a limit on the number of connections that can be made to a tenent?
2. Since we have so many authoritative domains in on prem, will o365, and azure be able to handle this in a single tenant?
3. We have a forever retention policy, is it possible to mantain this in O365, if so how?
4. How are signatures handled in O365?
5. Is it possible to assign multiple smtp addresses from same domain and from different domains to a single user in O365, so they can receive emails from multiple domain email addresses?
6. Some of the companies that are under us, child companies (we only control their email), if they already have their domain added in Azure, i know we cannot add the same domain to multiple tenants, can we take their domain and add it to our tenant, with all of their settings mentained? and delegate out some control to the individual companies for their own tasks, and hide exchange from them?
7. How would enterprise mobility (active sync) work for users that have been migrated to O365?
8. Im sure i already know the answer to this, but is it possible to connect a single AAD Connect to miltiple tenents in azure, or O365?
9. How are distribution groups different from O365 groups, and how about security groups in Azure?
Please let me know, and thanks in advance.