What are your favorite uses for Alexa or other voice assistants?
I use Amazon Alexa to:
- Turn things on/off around the house
- Add things to my grocery list
- Check the weather forecast
- Check my morning commute time
- Listen to music or audible
- Answer random questions
- If I had a more complicated calendar then I would ask it for my daily schedule
- I don't really listen to the news
I use the Google Assistant to:
- Navigate maps
- Interact with voicemail
- Reply to chat messages
Am I missing any of your favorite uses for voice assistants? Which assistant(s) do you use and why?