We have a Remote Desktop 2016 and have issues with - some - dialog boxes
* On a single monitor terminal ,
* print a PDF from Adobe Acrobat and
* try to change the printer properties (for example to change the paper size).
* The dialog windows does not seem to appear and Adobe stops responding.
* Go to a computer with 2 monitors to reconnect to the RDS session and the dialog is shown on the 2nd screen
* Conclusion: the dialog box was always there, but wasn't visible on a single monitor terminal. It is as if the dialog box popped up on a 2nd (non present) monitor
* This happened with 2 different users, using 2 different applications
* It seems to be specific to pop up windows
Pressing <Alt><Tab> or <Windows><Left> repeatedly (to move the dialog box around) does not fix the issue
Any suggestions on how we can prevent from this happening in the future???