We are experiencing an issue with opening Outlook for one user account, when we set the account and try to log in we get the attached error message.
This happens on any PC (Have tried multiple PCs that the user has never logged into), have set up the account on my profile and still get the same error message. This user is using a roaming profile, but it does not include the Appdata\Local location. All other users are set up the same way and nobody else has this issue.
Other things I have tried:
- Recreated profile (Cached mode on and off)
- Checked permission on OST
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 OS
- Deleted and recreated roaming profile folder
- Safe mode (Same error appears)
- Removing profile from PC (removed reg keys and profile folder)
- Compared Attributes in AD with a working account
Any ideas on where we should be looking next?