DB2 10.5 on Windows
I need to do some load testing for our system and am having issues setting up DB2 to record what is going on. In MSSQL Server it is pretty simple using SQL Profiler but I can't seem to find a similar thing for DB2. Here is what I would like to do.
1. Capture all SQL Statements ran during the test.
2. Capture all the response times associated with the SQL Statements from #1.
3. Be able to see the explain plans for any of the SQL Statements from #1.
4. Capture all the stats for DB2 during the test (memory usage, buffer hits, hard reads, etc).
5. Display this all in a nice format that can be used to explain what was happening to DB2 during the test (not a must as I can always whip that up myself).
Since this is on a windows platform, I would be using Perfmon in conjunction to watch the windows parameters like IO, CPU, etc.
So how do most people do this in DB2? I am hoping there is a performance command that is built in that will give me what I need but so far I do not see one.