I am running windows server 2016, it's a new install. I'm testing some of the websites, and when I browse to the website, and click on some of the links, when I go to my logs on my IIS server, no log exists. This is the case for all our sites. Here's what I did so far:
1. For testing, I have updated my local hosts file to point to the new server for all the different sites
2. When I ping a website, the ping reply is correct, it's the IP on the new server for the SSL cert
3. Traceroute is the same, it comes back with the IP of the new server
4. I did a iisreset, stil nothing.
5. I double checked and logging is enabled per website
6. I checked our old web server and it I saw my traffic there, so not sure how it's still going to the old site?
How can I figure out why my browsing the website goes to the old server when it's supposed ot go to the new server based on my hosts file.