I have what seems to be a huge task and as I am not at all skilled in VBA it seems even more daunting..
This is the scenario:
1) Everyday there are 3 csv files exported; Each of them come from the 3 tools that manage employee records
2) These 3 csv files contain the TERMINATIONS of users who's access need to be revoked on that day
3) Each csv is named Date_Terminations_ToolName; I have already got the script that copies these files into a new folder and renames them without the date - Terminations_ToolName
4) Each csv file contains the records for employees who's access needed to be revoked for the past 6 months; The first thing I need to do is sort/filter the current days date to the top of the worksheet
5) Then I need to copy the rows that contain the current date into the Terminations_Template file
6) One issue is that the name of the sheet in each csv file is named the same as the original file name - Date_Terminations_ToolName
In a nutshell, I require code that will identify the columns in each workbook by the current day and copy those adjacent rows to the Terminations_Template workbook.