Points of My Scenario:
1. I am admin of a vSphere 5.5 implementation
2. I am able to find the WWN on my fiber channel HBA's
3. I am confused by the two groups of 64-bit numbers - for example, the vSphere Client shows: 20:00:00:00:d3:a5:97:e4 10:00:00:00:d3:a5:97:e4
4. Note that the groups of hexadecimal numbers are identical, except for the first digits ("2" in the first group, "1" in the second group)
5. Note also that the two sets of numbers are separated by a space in the "Storage Adapters" section of the host's Configuration tab
6. Points 4 and 5 are true for all my HBA's.
QUESTIONS: (a) Which number group is the true WWN; (b) Why the ambiguity of putting two 64-bit numbers in one row under the WWN column (i.e., why are there 2 sets of 64-bit hexadecimal numbers displayed for the WWN?)