I have a DELL Inspiron 3847 desktop computer with Windows 10 Pro running.
All of a sudden, mouse and keyboard stopped responding. On Device manager, both USB keyboard and Mouse have yellow marks.
So far, I have tried the following:
(1) Ran BIOS update and rebooted
(2) Installed new CHIPSET and rebooted
(3) Uninstalled USB keyboard and mouse multiple times and rebooted.
(4) Restored the system to 2/22/2016 when the computer worked fine.
(5) Instead of DELL mouse and keyboard, I tried different brand and mouse.
Currently I am using remote access program to control this DELL computer as USB keyboard and mouse that are directly connected to the computer do not work.