Can anyone please help me with the following really strange problem.
I have Access 2003 and Office 2013 Professional on my computer. They have worked happily alongside each other for a couple of years now, but, for some unknown reason they are now starting to conflict.
If I open Outlook 2013 when I then try to open an Access 2003 database it changes the reference "Microsoft Access 11.0 Object Library" to "Microsoft Office 15.0 Object Library" which then causes numerous problems. I then have to perform a repair of the Access 2003 installation to get things running again, but, as soon as I open Outlook the next day it does the exact same thing again. I can open any of the other 2013 programs (including Access) and they don't cause any issues, it is just Outlook 2013 that is causing this and although I can fix it by running the repair it would be nice to get to the bottom of the cause.