I would like a recommendation for a Jquery based responsive date picker:
We are considering
but the issue on both controls are: (Real Ipad and mobile galaxy - as simulator could trick you that works OK)
- They do not close (hide the picker) when day is selected.
- They open UP sometimes in mobile hiding the page contents above the date picker location.
My current requirements are:
- Responsive (must work Real Ipad and mobile galaxy)
- When day is selected the date picker must close.
- When picker is shown, it must open down the picker location.
- Ability to customize colours and icon
- It supports IE11 onwards, Chrome (latest and previous 3 releases) and Safari.
- It supports Iphone 7 and up and Galaxy S5 and up.
We are currently using Bootstrap latest 3.x version and Jquery 1.12.x