outlook 2016 no connection to server. I setup a profile and have cache mode turned on. It updates the cache. But then no email in or out. The status bar says "disconnected". I remove cache mode and outlook will not open. Cannot find the server. OWA is working just fine. I am able to work using that web email but I would like outlook setup. I cannot "hone in" on the problem. I turned on outlook logging, the only error is "Finishing the Spooling Cycle, Error code = 0x80040115". Outlook 2013 works with no issues. After much searching I have read that Outlook 2016 is very dependant upon Autodiscover. So I am thinking something is wrong with this service. I have ran the micrsoft connectivity analyser and it successed with the address autodicover.domain.com but on the other domain.com/autodiscover, it cannot connect. I'm not sure if that is my issue or not. I have tried deleting and re-creating the autodiscover IIS site and reset iis, not change. The domain.com/autodiscover will not work as domain.com points to an internal server with address ending in 101 and the autodiscover server is 117.