A few super basic Win2016 Standard questions.
We would be using this only for central user/pc management. Maybe a little file sharing, but probably not.
About 50 users and 50-100 devices.
I would be running this in a vmware vm.
1. I was told I might be able to get away with as little as 2GB of RAM... does that sound practical? \
2. What is the easiest way to run a script (bat, ps1, etc) on all remote PC's? (Say I want to push out a script that will grab an install file for something and run a silent install)
3. Can this server enforce strict patch management? (i.e. force updates to be installed and force reboot if needed)....
3a. does that include MS Office updates?
4. Can i get a patch management report? (i.e. for clients who ask to see the patching status of our network?
5. I am upgraded from SBS 2008... It has a LOT of stale users/computers... is there an easy way to tell it to only migrate users/computers seen in the last 90 days?