We are unsure whether to use Spotify or Tidal for streaming music.
We would like to use the best music streaming service.
Pros for Spotify (Premium):
- We have a lot of albums and playlists setup with Spotify
- We are familiar with Spotify's interface.
- Spotify (Premium) is €10 a month where Tidal (HiFi) costs €20 a month
Pros for Tidal (HiFi):
- Tidal has lossless audio quality of 1411 kbps
- Tidal seems to have a larger catalog of songs available
I heard that you can't hear the difference in audio quality past 320 kbps.
We would like to only use one of these two music streaming services.
Which service would you recommend as being the best audio streaming service between Spotify and Tidal to use?