Avatar of brothertruffle880
Flag for United States of America

asked on 

Word 2013 - What does printing "back to back" mean?

What is printing "back to back".  Is that another word for using both sides of the paper?
I've never heard this term before.
I have a 20 page document which I would like to have printed on both sides.
Do I ask for "back to back"?
Is there a web site that describes this term? Gives examples?  I tried googling and couldn't find any.
Printers and ScannersPage Layout SoftwareMicrosoft Word

Avatar of undefined
Last Comment

8/22/2022 - Mon