Can anyone please advise where the registry key can be found to enable Meta Refresh in Internet Explorer 11?
The computer is logged in with a locked down account and auto reboot and the person that set this up is away until Monday.
For the purpose of fault finding IE 11 not refreshing I'd like to check the registry setting as I can't access IE options currently
For clarification, this is where I would change the setting if I could access the settings on the front end:
1. Open Internet Explorer. Press "Alt-T" and then press "O" to open the Internet Options dialog box.
2. Click the "Security" tab in the dialog box.
3. Click "Custom Level" to open the "Security Settings - Internet Zone" dialog box.
4. Scroll down to the "Miscellaneous" section.
5. Click the "Enable" radio button under "Allow META REFRESH."
6. Click "OK" to close the dialog box, and click "OK" again to close the Internet Options dialog box.