I have an issue with new GPO's not applying.
I created a GPO to push Proxy settings to users via registry settings. I have verified the user has Read access to the policy is listed in the security filtering and went into ADUC and verified that in the Policies OU the user has read access to the policy. The user is in the OU where the policy is and when I run a gpupdate the deskop is not even seeing the policy. I ran a test in GPM for Group Policy Results on the computer and user that I am testing with and I keep seeing the policy in the denied section showing reason as inaccessible. I am at a loss as it seems like every other policy applies correctly. I went as far as deleting and recreating the policy from our primary DC and waiting over night. Next day is the same issue.
In the results of the test on the policy it shows the User Configuration is Disabled so I went back to the policy and verified its set to enabled.
Primary DC is 2012 R2, Domain functional level is 2012 R2, and desktop is a windows 10pc version 1709.