I have a Intel Compute stick STK2MV64CC running Windows 10 that just recently lost connectivity to the office WiFi. It can connect to my phones hotspot and access the internet, and other computers can connect to the office WiFi with access to the internet. The Intel Compute stick STK2MV64CC actually connects to the office WiFi, obtains an IP, but has no access to the internet.
1. Updated wireless drivers
2. released/ renewed IP - Says that the media is disconnected and fails.
3. Uninstalled and reinstalled wireless adapter
4. Ran command prompt as administrator:
- netsh int ip reset reset.txt
- netsh winsock reset
- netsh advfirewall reset
5. Rebooted PC - still not internet access
6. Checked for a Windows update while connected to hotspot - no updates available.
Any ideas on next steps?