Website Hijack? or Something similar happening on our website. Our home page on website shows weird page that looks like hijacked only on mobile. All of desktop whether it is PC or Mac shows correct website but the website on mobile shows different page. If I turn on WIFI on mobile device, I got correct webpage, the same phone, if i turn off the WIFI, i got other webpage. It seems that mostly on Verizon mobile but just for some of them. Some of the Verizon phone shows up correctly on other such as T-mobile device correctly. it happend once on one of our campus and I resolved by flush the DNS, but this time it won't worked. i followed https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-flush-the-dns-on-an-android-phone
to flush dns on android and still not working. This happening on Andriod and iOS device.