Default Windows Bluetooth Stack on Surface Pro (2017) will not pair/function with a specific device (Heart Monitor, that will only function as a master). Want to install an alternative stack such as Toshiba, or possibly Bluesoleil.
- When I've tried a basic install of Toshiba 9.10.39 from a setup.exe after uninstalling the Windows / Marvell Avastar, it doesn't associate with the hardware.
- Same is true with Bluesoleil.
- When I've tried installing the Toshiba 9.10.39 stack following the instructions at http://www.wiinupro.com/tutorials/Toshiba-stack and modifying the tosrfusb.inf with the device ID for the Marvell hardware, it does associate, but it won't function due to 'registry errors' reported by the device in device manager.
My source on the driver is a package geared toward Intel hardware, and I don't know if drivers are ever stripped down to apply to only a specific piece of hardware.
- What is the best source for the driver? (latest I see via google search is 9.10.32 (or maybe .34))
- How to associate the BT stack with the on-board device?
- I'd love to be able to ultimately install from the command line.