I have an interactive access form. User puts in a number which updates the overall market share. The market share then searches a table to report back a number based on that market share.
Everything’s fine except the Search of that table relies on the MS to be updated on the form in a timely manner. If not, the form reports back invalid use of null because the MS number it’s referencing is blank.
I’ve tried a lot of things in the VBA to get things to pause to give the field time to refresh. Sometimes I can get it so it works once but the next time it errors out.
I don’t know what I’m asking except maybe to see if there is a way to ensure the MS calculated field on the form is “done” before it does the search. I’ve tried every iteration of refresh, requery etc.