I am at a process of migration SBS 2008 with Exchange 2007 SP3 to Server 2012 R2 with Exchange 2013. At later stage I will remove the SBS and will upgrade the Exchange server to 2016.
*The exchange server is running on Server 2012 R2, and there is a second domain controller - also Server 2012 R2.
However at the moment, I have the following issue:
- Outlook 2010 started to prompt for password after the mailbox is migrated to the new exchange server (using cache mode) - this was fixed by changing the security settings for the account to use Password authentication (NTLM).
- If I upgrade to Office 2016 the Outlook prompts again for password in cache mode - in online mode everything is working fine.
All workstations are running Windows 10 Pro
What I tried so far:
1. Clearing all credentials in credentials manager.
2. Recreating Outlook profiles.
3. Clearing all credentials in credentials manager, rebooting the computer and recreating Outlook profile.
4. Adding registry fix to disable the auto discovery for Office 365.
Thank you for all you replies in advance :)