I have created a browser in visual c#, the simplest following the examples over the internet.
but I keep getting this message: " An error has occurred in the script of this page...
object does not support property or method 'aDDEventListener' "
but on main browsers like IE and chrome, this error message does not appear.
NOw I have already tried the following three methods to no effect:
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. In the Open box, type Regsvr32 urlmon.dll, and then click OK.
3. When prompted with the DllRegisterServer in the urlmon.dll succeeded message, click OK.
1. Open the Java Virtual Machine. To do so, visit the following Java Website: http://www.java.com/en
Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.
2. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.
3. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab.
5. Under Browsing, click to clear the Enable third-party browser extensions (requires a restart) check box.
6. Restart Internet Explorer.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools, and click Internet Options.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. Under Browsing, click to select the Disable Script Debugging checkbox.
5. Click OK to close all windows, and then restart the computer.
PLease your advice on this matter.
Developing with visual studio 2017 visual c#