In Google Chrome Settings we enabled "Show bookmarks bar".
After setting up the bookmarks as we wanted, after a while we noticed what we modified has been returned as before (like we have not modify out Bookmarks Bar).
We have iCloud and it always synced ok, but for some reason the Bookmarks after a while, all reset to its prior stated.
We have Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. and in out mobiles, Safari in iPhone/iPads
What is going on and how can we fixed his?
To see the effect and maybe it could be fixed,
- We disable iCloud setting to not sync Bookmarks chrome.
- then we went into the computer and disable iCloud extension.
- then deleted all bookmarks in chrome.
- We went to iphone/ipad and restarted both device (didn't touch the safari bookmark, in both device its the same)
- Went back to iCloud and enable chrome sync
- Went back to chrome and re-enable icloud extension
By re-enabling & restarting we though chrome would download from iCLoud, but its empty.