Our company's work mobile phone are iphones 7/8
We use office 365 for work collableration & email.
Serveral of our users reboot duplicate contacts occurring on there phones.
Looking to know if anyone has found a good way to handle this.
Ideally I would like master copy of all contacts on the phone to be on outlook and nowhere else.
My current draft plan of action is:
1. Backup Iphone
2. Export the contacts from icloud/Phone SIM to csv file
3. import contacts from CSV into outlook.
4. remove outlook account from phone.
5. Delete all contacts on the phone (SIM & iCloud)
6. Add outlook account back to the phone
7. Hopefully success! - no more duplicates, End user maintains contacts themselves using outlook.
Any thoughts/opinions are very welcome