Hi guys, non-technical question here.
Does anyone have any format or an example for the new hire justification. Instead of asking management "hey can I hire someone to help me, I am working 12 hrs per day"
Maybe someone has previous example or a set format showing the following things or similar:
1) Justify why you need help.
2) Explain your current situation, hours and work load
3) Tell how a new hire/resource will benefit the company, for example, improved revenue by 5%, completion of projects 25% faster, improved customer satisfaction rating, etc.
4) Justify the cost and how the proceeds will offset that person.
5) Show the long term strategy of this person and how this person fits into the organization
6) Show your new role on you being the manager and how this will free up your time for more strategic goals
7) Finally, show how this new hire aligns with company strategy and direction and how your department will be able to meet or exceed those goals.
Appreciate any help/advice.