I have seen other issues similar to this referenced on web and have one workaround.
But I'd like to know if anyone has encountered this and if you have a fix for it.
New system needing OS to install on SSD. Attempting to install Windows Professional 7 but after setup program expands and runs the keyboard and mouse (KB&M) power are disabled. They are OK otherwise (ie if checking EUFI/BIOS or booting alternate OS such as Linux).
- System BIOS is up to date
- Latest ISO image is being used
- USB2 ports are used for KB&M but USB3 makes no difference
- Legacy boot settings are OK
- Same issue regardless of USB or DVD boot to installer
- Issue is 100% reproducible
Anyone experience this and get past it using USB KB&M??