Best TV wall mounts with 3' extensions

IT Guy
IT Guy used Ask the Experts™
I have a particular area on my wall where I would like to mount a 70" big screen flat panel TV that needs to be extended (offset) around 3 feet from the wall (so that it won't obstruct a wall vent).

What are some good flat panel TV mounts that will allow this to be done?
Watch Question

Do more with

Expert Office
EXPERT OFFICE® is a registered trademark of EXPERTS EXCHANGE®
Systems Analyst & Webmaster
Amazon's top rated one for TV's that big will go out to 32 inches, which is almost three feet. Just be sure you bolt it directly to the studs in the wall because that is a lot of weight to be hanging out on the end of the mount. I couldn't find any that go much longer than 30-32" though.

As an alternative, they also make ceiling mounts. Just depends on the look you're going for, how high the ceilings are, etc.

Do more with

Expert Office
Submit tech questions to Ask the Experts™ at any time to receive solutions, advice, and new ideas from leading industry professionals.

Start 7-Day Free Trial