Which Fiber leads to use?

Which Fibre patch leads to use
Connection Point
IMG_20181005_134028.jpgTo this device
This Point
IMG_20181005_133733.jpgto this device
Paul-AnthonyThinking Forward - Forward ThinkingAsked:
Who is Participating?

[Product update] Infrastructure Analysis Tool is now available with Business Accounts.Learn More

I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

you need to purchase an extra firbe adaptor which its a serperate  i will try to add a picture
i think. its called a SFP connection
oops i think its a lc connector which would go straight in
Powerful Yet Easy-to-Use Network Monitoring

Identify excessive bandwidth utilization or unexpected application traffic with SolarWinds Bandwidth Analyzer Pack.

David Johnson, CD, MVPOwnerCommented:

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
it looks like you need a LC to SC Patch Cable

David is correct

The patch panel requires a LC fiber MM (Multi-Mode) connector and the converter requires a SC MM (Multi-mode) connector

However if this is using OM3 cable (as indicated on the patch panel), then you should really use OM3 patch cords

Paul-AnthonyThinking Forward - Forward ThinkingAuthor Commented:
Thank you for your quick responses much appreciated!
Double checking with you experts saved us from ordering the wrong leads
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today
Networking Hardware-Other

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.