I have a user that is set up on an Exchange 2013 and have been using Outlook 2016 for a couple of years.
Many people have email on their phone. I decided to set this user up to receive email on his phone.
I set up email on multiple phones without an issue. This one account is unable to get email on his phone.
I know I’m using the correct id and password. The server is the same for all other users and they can all connect.
Each time we get an error that the server does not connect.
We have attempted to set email on not just one phone but three different phones (Two Iphones and one Samsung). The phones have been on the corporate Wi-Fi and off using their own data plan.
We have confirmed that Active Sync is enabled. We have copied his AD account and then attempted to set up email on a phone with this copied account. It also failed. I then removed all Member of Entries under his AD Profile and it still failed.