Identify the connectors manufacturer

I have 2 types of industrial connectors used in a machinery.
I only know the logo of the manufacturer written on the connectors:

Could you help to identify the manufacturer?
LVL 21
Who is Participating?
I wear a lot of hats...

"The solutions and answers provided on Experts Exchange have been extremely helpful to me over the last few years. I wear a lot of hats - Developer, Database Administrator, Help Desk, etc., so I know a lot of things but not a lot about one thing. Experts Exchange gives me answers from people who do know a lot about one thing, in a easy to use platform." -Todd S.

viki2000Author Commented:
Here are some photos with the 1st connector.
viki2000Author Commented:
Here are some photos with the 12nd connector.
Rich WeisslerProfessional Troublemaker^h^h^h^h^hshooterCommented:
The logo looks like "Binder"  --

Experts Exchange Solution brought to you by

Your issues matter to us.

Facing a tech roadblock? Get the help and guidance you need from experienced professionals who care. Ask your question anytime, anywhere, with no hassle.

Start your 7-day free trial
Your Guide to Achieving IT Business Success

The IT Service Excellence Tool Kit has best practices to keep your clients happy and business booming. Inside, you’ll find everything you need to increase client satisfaction and retention, become more competitive, and increase your overall success.

Dr. KlahnPrincipal Software EngineerCommented:
Side note:  When posting pictures, it is prudent to post them in a standard image format such as JPG, PNG, GIF or TIF.

Acrobat PDF files can contain embedded links or other malware, and some experts (including me) will not open them due to the security risk.
viki2000Author Commented:
@Rich Weissler - I think you are right, look similar. How did you find it? Or did you know it before?

@Dr. Klahn - I wanted to upload photos, but are many and EE does not let me upload many, only 1 at the time and that would mean may posts/comments and is not practical.
Here is a link with the photos on Google Drive:
Is it better this way?
viki2000Author Commented:
If Rich Weissler is right, and I think he is, at least at first view over the binder connectors, then next important step would be to identify these 2 connectors.
viki2000Author Commented:
Rich WeisslerProfessional Troublemaker^h^h^h^h^hshooterCommented:
> "How did you find it? Or did you know it before?"

Performed a Google search for logos of connector companies, and looked thru a couple pages of images.

And eyeballing the connectors, the first connector appears to be:

Looks like the second connector is:
viki2000Author Commented:
almost good, the angle connector must be female type and the pins are soldered.
So, I take my connector no.3, male type 3 pins soldered pins, with next possibilities:

To refine the search, I looked at the cable type used and is Lapp Kabel Stuttgart UNITRONIC® FD CY 5x0.25:
It has 5.9mm outer diameter, that means a binder connector with PG 7, cable outlet 4-6 mm is good enough:
or this:
So, the question is: "cable clamp" or "shielding ring"?
I do not get the difference.
Rich WeisslerProfessional Troublemaker^h^h^h^h^hshooterCommented:
Refining further, I'd encourage you to work with the vendor directly now that they've been identified.  I fear any further identification would be guessing on my part, whereas I suspect the vendor has folks on staff with a great deal of practical experience with their products.
viki2000Author Commented:
Yes, I already did that. I contacted the manufacturer and waiting for the answer.
Thank you for you support.
Could you please post your link with Google search "for logos of connector companies", because I did that before I asked the question here and I did not find what I was looking for: either I just missed it because I did not pay enough attention to to the results or I searched with the wrong keywords on the wrong place or not enough patience to look long enough and filter the search results properly.
Rich WeisslerProfessional Troublemaker^h^h^h^h^hshooterCommented:
It's more than this solution.Get answers and train to solve all your tech problems - anytime, anywhere.Try it for free Edge Out The Competitionfor your dream job with proven skills and certifications.Get started today Stand Outas the employee with proven skills.Start learning today for free Move Your Career Forwardwith certification training in the latest technologies.Start your trial today

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.