Indexing is a a fully automated process. Usually it does not require any particular action on your part.
These controls are available:
Start : This will start the indexer when it is not running.
Stop : This will stop the indexer.
Rebuild : This will completely rebuild the index.
Normally, you would not need to use these controls and the indexer should always be kept running. Please note that if the indexer is stopped while there are remaining entries left unprocessed, the search results that are obtained will not include all matching products.
The system will automatically index all products in your store and keep everything up-to-date. When you add, modify or remove products, the indexer will update its database by itself. You do not need to do anything to have your store indexed and the Search Engine’s database up-to-date.
30-day money-back guarantee.
1) Setup a sitemap plugin.
2) Verify your domain with Google.
3) Specify sitemap file to match file name produced by #1.
4) Verify sitemap entries your current site setup.
5) Change your site layout.
6) Regenerate your sitemap.
7) Verify sitemap entries your new site structure.
8) Wait for Google to retire your old links + index your new links. (Can be hours to weeks.)