- OS Windows 7
- Office Ver 2013
- Email Server Exchange 2010 (SBS2011)
A user is unable to see emails in the inbox from select senders in Outlook 2013, and in some case with select subjects, but can see all emails in OWA.
- We used message tracking to confirm that emails were arriving from senders at the Exchange Server.
- We next ensured Views, Filters and rules were all set to default values (in the case of filters & Views) or deleted (rules).
- The Application used to manage the business also has Outlook integration which we've since turned off
- I deleted the user's Email profile in Control Panel Mail Applet and allowed the profile to recreate itself.
- If say firstname.lastname@example.org sends Accounts@ourcompany.com an email it is not displayed in Olk for Accounts user.
- If Fred CC's email@example.com, Admin can see the email but not Accounts.
- If Admin forwards the email from firstname.lastname@example.org to Accounts@ourcompany.com the email does not show up in the list of email in the inbox
The departing employee may have left in unfavourable circumstances and may have used a lesser known technique that has outsmarted me. Where or what should I check