Is it possible to preform the following steps on an Outlook email in VBA? After filtering the InBox, I need to perform this on a bunch of emails.
1. Copy current existing email Subject:
2. Click Forward
3. Delete the top portion, in the body of the email, up to and including the line that has Subject: (this would be the old Subject, prior to Forward click in Step 1)
4. Remove FW: from the new Subject field, (or use Subject from Step 1)
5. Find the first email address in the body of the email and replace what is in the To: field with that.
6. In the body of the email there is the following: Partner Number: 23611 I need to harvest the number after it. 23611 (some or 5 digits others are 6 could be a 7)
Looking for some guidance, on writing this Sub in OutLook VBA.