I'm trying to install the Microsoft Lync Web App Plugin. I get to a point during the process where I'm prompted to run the plug in, in order to get audio and video. However, as the progress bar gets to about 90% complete a dialogue box generates and indicates the "The specified account already exists", then closes and the users is never able to reach their meeting.
Here are some details surrounding the setup -
- The device is a Dell laptop
- The OS is a WIN 7 64-bit platform
- Running Microsoft Office 2013
- This is a domain environment
- The user is a standard user on the laptop
- I, as an admin, have installed the Skype Meetings App as I can see it listed in Control Panel
- I've also got the latest version of Silver Light installed
- I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the Skype Meetings App a couple times and get the same dialogue box - Account Already Exists
- I've cleared the cache and history
I'm a bit stumped. Any thoughts?
Thanks for your help.