I have a single user that cannot get their mobile device to connect to exchange active sync. We have a policy that quarantines all new devices so I can approve them as soon as the user lets me know they have connected the device.
Troubleshooting I have performed:
1. Attempted using another device. No Quarantine notification and unable to sync.
2. Disabled the mailbox and purged from the DB.
3. Re-created the users email account and still unable to sync with devices or get quarantine.
4. Wiped the device and attempted to reconnect still unable to get quarantine.
5. Deleted the account in AD and Exchange.
6. Re-created the account and unable to connect.
7. Created a test account and am able to connect.
Im really at a loss as to why this account will not allow devices to connect to active sync. Its a single account of 2100.