troubleshooting Question

Type Chemistry symbol in MS Word.

Avatar of nav2567
nav2567Flag for United States of America asked on
Microsoft Word
1 Comment1 Solution131 ViewsLast Modified:
I need to type this special chemistry symbol in Microsoft Word - please see attached.  

How do I do that?
Join our community to see this answer!
Unlock 1 Answer and 1 Comment.
Start Free Trial
Learn from the best

Network and collaborate with thousands of CTOs, CISOs, and IT Pros rooting for you and your success.

Andrew Hancock - VMware vExpert
See if this solution works for you by signing up for a 7 day free trial.
Unlock 1 Answer and 1 Comment.
Try for 7 days

”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.

-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros