I have an iPhone and a PC. Now that iTunes doesn't deal with apps, I'm wondering how to backup the data and settings in the apps on my phone.
I'm not worried about apps that are just portals to online storage. Nor am I worried about the (relatively few) apps that use iCloud Drive.
I'm thinking of the apps that store their files on my phone.
So, I have a few questions:
1. Does iTunes backup the data for these apps when I do a phone backup?
2. If not, what would you recommend to backup my app data?
3. Does iTunes backup the settings for these apps when I do a phone backup?
4. If not, what would you recommend to backup my app settings?
5. Also, I used to be able to use iTunes to drag and drop files from these apps to/from my computer. Now that iTunes has no way to access Apps, I can't do this. Is there another PC-based program that I can use to drag and drop files from apps to my computer?
Thanks in advance.