I am having trouble figuring out how to have modified css applied to an existing WordPress site.
- WordPress 4.9.9
I would like to know:
- How to change the looks of the website
- I don't know which scss files are loaded by web browser. There is no scss files under application directories. You can actually find multiple scss files are loaded from the developper console.
- I have 'main.css' that seems relevant to scss files used to style the website. CSS properties can be found in 'main.css' but browser does not use 'main.css' to rendering purpose. Instead, it seems to use .scss files since look of the site does not change by modifying 'main.css'.
- There seems no SCSS related plugins are installed.
- This WordPress website was developed by freelancers who I am not in touch anymore.
Live preview site: http://126.96.36.199/
I have been googling for long time, but not successful so far :(
Any advises are welcome. Looking forward to hearing from you.