I have a client who had an iPhone and upgraded to a newer model iPhone yesterday. The iPhone is connected to the Verizon network, as was the prior phone. The tech copied the Exchange account to his new phone. Last evening, he told me that he was not getting or sending mail from the new phone.
Here are the facts:
1. Old phone worked with his exchange account yesterday morning
2. New Phone was setup with the exact same parameters by the Verizon Tech
3. Emails do not work - we get an error saying “Cannot get mail”.
4. Set his account on my iPhone and got the same error (so it is not the phone.)
5. Of the 35 users on the Exchange Server, no other use has smartphone issues.
6. When I change the account on my phone to a "support" account, it works, so the problem is specific with his account.
7. His Desktop Outlook and OWA work properly.
The user is about to leave for a business trip (tomorrow) and really needs the phone to work.
Any help would be appreciated.