We are experiencing issues with Outlook 2010. We receive a certificate error and Password prompts.
Certificate : “This CA Root certificate is not trusted. To enable trust, install this certificate in the Trusted Root Certification Authorities Stores”
Steps which has been tried to resolve this issue.
1. Tried installing certificate to the local machine as well as on the user account selecting either options as Trusted certificate authority and automatically install certificate, it shows as the certificate has been imported but pops up with certificate error.
2. Tried creating new profile though IMAP and it gives error as Incoming server error login failed error, but same settings were working before.
3. Tried resetting user password in Exchange server but still prompts to enter password and doesn’t allow me to access Outlook emails.
4. Tried configuring through exchange active sync but no luck.
5. However, this works fine in Outlook 2016.
Please suggest what can be done to resolve the issue. Capture.JPG
”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.
-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros
With your subscription - you'll gain access to our exclusive IT community of thousands of IT pros. You'll also be able to connect with highly specified Experts to get personalized solutions to your troubleshooting & research questions. It’s like crowd-sourced consulting.
We can't always guarantee that the perfect solution to your specific problem will be waiting for you. If you ask your own question - our Certified Experts will team up with you to help you get the answers you need.
Our certified Experts are CTOs, CISOs, and Technical Architects who answer questions, write articles, and produce videos on Experts Exchange. 99% of them have full time tech jobs - they volunteer their time to help other people in the technology industry learn and succeed.
We can't guarantee quick solutions - Experts Exchange isn't a help desk. We're a community of IT professionals committed to sharing knowledge. Our experts volunteer their time to help other people in the technology industry learn and succeed.