I have an MVC 5 project where I have local processing RDLC reports using report viewer 14. For some reason I have a report that is called and after about 1 minute and 40 seconds and my site says that "No data was heard from..." in Chrome, and in IE it thinks there is a DNS problem after that 1 minute and 40 seconds. I have confirmed the SQL Query running in just a second. I am thinking that the biggest time factor is I am using a Matrix in my report.
I guess I would like to know how to extend my timeout. I have had other stored procedures that take a long time to run and I used the below reference and it fixed that. But I do not know how to fix this problem.