Rewriting post to make this more concise: Any assistance is appreciated.
Netscaler MPX 9700’s pointing to StoreFront 3.15 VM’s (Windows 2012), pointing to XenApp 6.5.
Authentication failure when trying to login thru both Netscaler and Storefront. Narrowed down via troubleshooting, seems the StoreFront is not passing traffic to domain for authentication.
What is logged in Event Logs on StoreFront Server:
- Security Log:
- Event ID 4625 Unknown user name or bad password.
- Citrix Delivery Services Log:
- An authentication attempt was made for user: testuser that resulted in: Failed (Windows Error Code: 1326) Password expiry information was requested but none was returned.
- StoreFront Splash error when accessing URL: "Incorrect Username or Password"
- An authentication attempt was made for user: testuser resulting in: Failed (Windows Error: 1326)
- Citrix.DeliveryServices.Explicit Warning: 0 :
- Expiry information was requested, but none was returned
- Citrix.DeliveryServices.Localisation Verbose: 0 :
- ResXNamespacedResourceManager found value 'Incorrect user name or password' for key 'ExplicitCore:Failed'
- I can telnet the Domain Controller's/Active Directory from StoreFront over port 389, success.
- Loopback to onUsingHttp is set in StoreFront.
- None of these attempts are logged on the Domain Controller itself.
Any additional thoughts on how to troubleshoot this?
Thanks in advance.