I have Generate the sources for a webservice with the default string length of 128.
In the service there is one element that have to contain base64 data so 128 pos it to small,
So I like to set the the size of only 1 field to 16384 (or even more).
Therefore I tried to copy the xsd_string definition to a xsd_Lstring definition and changed the value entry to a larger number.
After that I changes all required likeds(xsd_string) into xsd_Lstring (I think i did, but probably I missed one or more)
Then recreated the Service-program.
I understand what is wrong, but can't find where to change that.
Whatever I try I keep the error:
The call to stub_op_M1 ended in error (C G D F).
Cause . . . . . : RPG procedure TRNS001R in program KWNPGM61/TRNS001R at
statement 3456 called program or procedure stub_op_M1, which ended in error.
If the name is *N, the call was a bound call by procedure pointer.
Recovery . . . : Check the job log for more information on the cause of the
error and contact the person responsible for program maintenance.
more info (f10)
Message . . . . : Length of varying length variable is out of range.
Cause . . . . . : The length of a varying length character or DBCS variable
is less than 0 or greater than its declared maximum length in RPG procedure
XSD_STRING in program KWNPGM61/TRANSUS01.
Recovery . . . : Contact the person responsible for program maintenance to
determine the cause of the problem.