I am studying the following chapters in Mathematics for Financial Engineering.
I am looking for a website which can give me answers or give me thoughts for the below topics.
What I want to understanding is how the curve change changes when I calculate the first derivative and how the curve changes when I do the next and so on.
Similarly, how a DE look like and how the equation of the curve looks like.
Additional support on Linear Algebra topics.
1. Eliminating constants
2. Variable separation method
4. Exact Differential Equation
5. Non-Exact DE
6. First Order Linear Differential Equation
7. Bernollies equation
8. Equations Reducible to First Order and Degree
9. Orthogonal Trajectory
10. Polar form
11. Differential equation first order not first degree
12. Higher Order Linear Differential Equation
13. Higher Order Linear Differential Equation with Constant coefficients
14. Cauchy Euler Equation
15. Legendre’s equation
16. Non Linear DE with non constant coefficient
17. Total DE
Partial Differential equation
1. Trapezoidal rule
2. Simpson’s 1/3 rule
3. Simpson’s 3/8 rule
4. WEddles rule
Numerical solutions of Ordinary Differential Equation
1. Single step method: Taylor Series method
2. Picards method of successive approximation
3. Multiple step method: Euler’s method
4. Modified euler’s method
5. Runge-kutta mthod