My customer is unable to console into the WSUS server.
My customer restarted the server.
In the services.msc, I saw that the Windows Internal Database set to Automatic but did not start, I went ahead to start it.
Error: Connection Error
I have restarted the server's Update Services, IIS Admin.
I have gone into IIS manage to check the framework is using framework64.
Restarted IIS service from IIS manager
I have used WsusUtil.exe postinstall /servicing
After that I see the Server's Windows Application Log:
1. Self-update is not working
2. Some client computers have not reported back to the server in the
last 30 days. 25 have been detected so far.
3. The catalog was last synchronized successfully 1 or more days ago.
4. The Reporting Web Service is not working.
5. The API Remoting Web Service is not working.
6. The Server Synchronization Web Service is not working.
7. The Client Web Service is not working.
8. The SimpleAuth Web Service is not working.
9. The DSS Authentication Web Service is not working.
10. The WSUS content directory is not accessible.
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.
at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.HealthMonitoring.HmtWebServices.CheckContentDirWebAccess(EventLoggingType type, HealthEventLogger logger)