I want to install the firmware for Dell PowerEdge r510.
As i do not know the complete set of firmware to be installed; here i just tried to install the followings firmware.
I am able to install some, but there are 2 of them i cannot install.
Maybe, the problem related to "download manager" or other things ( i am not sure).
Here are the things that i have done:
Dell PowerEdge r510
1) Dell server BIOS poweredge R510 version 1.14.0 urgent (DONE)
Release date: 16 Jul, 2018
2) Intel 5500/5520 chipset software installation utility (DONE)
Release Date: 6 Feb, 2012
3) Dell EMC SupportAssistEnterprise version 2.0.21 Windows Management Server (DONE)
Release Date: 13 May, 2019
4) Dell iDRAC Monolithic Release 2.92 (DONE)
Category: Embedded Server Management
Release Date: 31 Jan, 2019
5) Dell Lifecycle Controller Integration v3.3 for system center configuration manager.
Category: iDRAC with lifecycle controller
Release Date: 9 Jan, 2017
6) Dell EMC Open Manage Integration 7.1.1 for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM).
Category: System Management
Release Date: 18 Apr, 2019
Note The file is too big; use the download manager
1) I am able to install #1 up to # 4
2) When installing #5, pre-requisite requirement (maybe), is to install # 6 firstly
3) When installing # 6, as the file to big, it needs to use the "download manager" (Here, i got "stuck"; can somebody refresh me how to use the download manager?)