Hello fellow Experts Exchange members:
I have a user whose Internet Explorer 11 is not displaying several (but not all) websites correctly.
The user reports fonts are incorrect and images either do not load or display incorrectly.
For an example, I have attached screenshots showing a business-critical website when viewed in Internet Explorer and Google Chrome on the user's computer.
Google Chrome (correct):
Internet Explorer (incorrect):
Comparing the two screenshots, in Internet Explorer: the fonts that appear are different, the pop-up buttons appearing on the left and right of the central content with arrow symbols are displaying in a different language, and the Facebook and YouTube buttons on the top right are missing the Facebook and YouTube symbols.
(Surprisingly, Internet Explorer is displaying the correct phone number for the business while Google Chrome is displaying an incorrect phone number.)
I have tried the following:
- Adding the website to the Trusted Sites list - no difference
- Clearing the cache and having the browser download a new copy of the page each time a website is visited - no difference
- Browsing in No-Addons mode - no difference
- Using the Internet Options Control Panel applet to Reset the browser - no difference
- Installing all Microsoft updates - no difference
Have any fellow Experts Exchange members encountered a similar situation and found a resolution?